Finding your perfect home can be a hassle. It involves endless calls, numerous visits and a lot of negotiating. Although the process does improve your bargaining skills, the task of looking for a home is strenuous. To get you started on your decision, we have listed down the places you might want to investigate. Categorised by price, pros and cons, this article will give you a good insight on choosing your next home.
Less than 100,000
Jebel Ali Gardens
Gardens is a peaceful location for you and your loved ones. The long walkways, amenities and green surroundings will really refresh your eyes.
• Close to Ibn Batuta Mall
• Close to Delhi Private School and Winchester schools
• Immense greenery
• Bus stops at many locations
• Heavy traffic during peak times to enter the area
• May have to walk a few kilometres to the metro station
An affordable living option for bachelors and small families. The area is surrounded by numerous restaurants, groceries, clinics and saloons.
• Affordable rent
• Easy access to Dubai Marina and Dubai Media City
• Ample bus stations
• Heavy traffic
• Confusing roads
• No metro station nearby
The location is suitable for families who wish to enjoy community life. The apartments offered in greens has a good view of the lakes, giving a sense of calmness.
• Views are good
• Close to the beach
• Amenities available are maintained well
• Close to Knowledge Village
• No metro station close by
• Heavy traffic during peak times
A pet-friendly location right next to Dubai International Airport are the apartments and villas of Mirdif.
• Close to City Centre Mirdif
• Schools are nearby
• Many parks nearby
• Sounds of the aircraft as it is next to the airport
• Rashidiya is the closest metro station which may result in long metro rides
Situated in a beautiful location, the Meadows offers spectacular views.
• Immense Greenery
• Breathtaking view of lakes
• Well maintained closed community
• High security
• Need a car to get around the lot
• Not well connected by metro
• Confusing roads
The perfect location for families looking for a relaxing lifestyle with well-constructed villas. This closed community offers its own city within its premises.
• Well maintained lot with great security
• Several amenities
• 15 min ride to Dubai Miracle Garden and Global Village
• Not close to shops, restaurants or malls
• Traffic while exiting and entering the lot in peak hours
A great place for families, bachelors and people looking for big apartments with a view. Offering nightlife, activities, events and a beach close by, Dubai Marina is diverse in the offers it has to provide.
• Well connected by metro stations
• An apartment for every price range
• Views of the marina
• Connected to the JBR beach via tram
• Shops, restaurants and groceries nearby
• Loud sounds especially in apartments facing Sheikh Zaid Road
• Heavy traffic during peak hours
• Not ideal for people looking for schools next to their location
Dubai offers many ranges of houses in various locations. Providing a base for your starting point, these communities are worth a look. And if you have found your perfect home, let Tamam movers do your home shifting. Tamam provides quality packers and movers services in Dubai and Sharjah to other locations.
Discover the joy of a smooth move by hiring Tamam Movers to move homes to other cities in the UAE. Call us on +971 55 5081 500 , send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website to know about our moving services.